Monday, December 3, 2012

'Tis the Season

'Tis the season for list making, right?  Well I am starting to consider my list of hopeful projects for 2013.  To premature to post it just yet, but I am contemplating the notion of not including the things that remain on my 2012 list.  Seems a tiny bit scandalous, but I just may scrap and come up with a new list....what is on the 2012 list anyway?  Without navigating back to the blog to see the list, I think I will start a preliminary list right now for 2013:

  • Henry's Stocking ( faithful readers: I have actually started working on it again!)
  • Brides book for Kathy's son and his bride
  • at least one of the new Thanksgiving Series from Sandra Gilmore
  • Ruth Chow Pumpkin
  • Creche
  • at least 2 of the 12 Day's of Christmas
  • Shaw's Belt (after Spring Break)
  • 4 Owls from the Raymond Crawford series
  • Keep up with the new Tudors Series
Now, that is a mere 13 projects and only 2 of them are what I would consider "big".  I feel a little jealous/competitive/inspired by a woman on the Needlepoint Facebook page (who knew there was such a thing) that completed 42 projects in 2012....that would make my stash a totally acceptable level....well not quite, but close....really, i would have to do that two years in a row to get to a number that does not horrify me.  I am at 135 and would feel good about anything under 50.....YIKES!

I am working on the last From Russia with Love Egg and I ran out of pearls.  I needed to have more because I added three initials instead of one!

UPDATE on December 8th:  Complete!  Love it!





2 comments:

  1. Your eggs are truly beautiful, who is the designer?
    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheena! Janet Burnet of A Collection of Designs painted the canvvasses for the Eggs. But they really come to life with the crystals and stitch guides and threads that Nancy Laux at Needle House created. Here is the website: www.theneedlehouse.com
    Thank you for bring the first to comment on the blog! Hope you come back often!!!

    ReplyDelete