Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Another one bites the dust!

Remember that song, "Another one Bites the Dust" by Queen?  Well, this is just how I am feeling overtime one of these nativity pieces is completed!  Is that sacrilegious?  I sure hope not!

You may want to open another window on your browser, paste this link, and turn the sound up whist reading the following narrative!   Queen ~ Another One Bites the Dust

So that we can keep a running list ~ the following are complete and with the finisher:

Mary
Angel of the Lord
Shepherd 1
Shepherd 2
Donkey
Camel 1

Waiting for tassels:
Elephant

Waiting for Background and bands at the bottom:
Joseph
Camel 2

Image stitching in progress:
Baby Jesus
Sheep
Drummer Boy
Arabian Magi
Magi of the Orient
Russian Magi


Big shout out to my friend Jill for the "schedule" that she created to make me see that it is totally doable to have these ready to sell at the April 11 action!

I am hopeful that tonight I can sing the refrain from Queen's hit for the Camel #2, as it is very close to being completed!

Have faith ~ just like the spider!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

1 comment:

  1. Good progress, you can do it! I think Kelly Clark's nativity is beautiful at least you picked a really nice set to stress over.
    Keep stitching, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete