Monday, August 20, 2012

Egg-cellent!



Laurie and I stitched together tonight and we both had great success!  I finished my 5th egg in the From Russia with Love Series (#9 in the series) and Laury finished one entire side of her Thanksgiving House roof...yes, her success represented more total hours, but I enjoyed my success as well!

Another egg from the Russia series.  I cannot wait to put them all out next year with my Easter decorations.  Obviously, you could leave them out all year long as they are not holiday specific, but somehow, I get a little extra excited when I put needlepoint away and then pull it back out seasonally, so that is what I will do with these.

I think we all know what this means.....I have to attack the stocking.  Honestly, should I actually chronicle (in this blog) my inability to get going on that project???  

Love my egg-cellent egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment