Thursday, March 15, 2012

In the Mud with the Pigs!

Can I possibly keep this blogging pace up for an extended period?

I am almost finished with the pig egg from Melissa Shirley.  I need to make the ear and the tail and do some beading.  So, as always, I have saved what I dread for the end!  I planned on making the band of flowers on his neck out of River Silks as the stitch guide calls for, however, a customer brought some in for finishing to Needle House and I fell in love with the beading that she did, so now I have to find those beads!  Here is a picture of her completed project and mine that is still in progress!

I really like the bottom of hers so much better than what my stitch guide called for in place of the yellow.  I have not decided if I want to change it!




No comments:

Post a Comment