Friday, April 27, 2012

Good Kind of Procrastination!

I am happy to say that I am procrastinating on the stocking by stitching on small projects.  This is not to say that I am happy about my procrastination, just that it is in the form of stitching!

I have finished three of the From Russia with Love Eggs from Needle House.  (www.TheNeedleHouse.com ).  They are so pretty!  I love the feeling for actually starting a finishing a project!  What a rush! (sad that this is how I obtain a rush, but a rush non-the-less).

I also picked up one of my Raymond Crawford Owls and finished him this week!  Will post photos below!

Happy with my progress....this weekend it is back to the grindstone and work on the stocking for Henry!  October is looming!


This is my 2nd completed of the From Russia with Love Series


This Egg is my third completed of the From Russia with Love series.....I love the little antennae on the butterfly crystals!

Say "Hello" to Hagrid.  He was so much fun to stitch and so QUICK!



No comments:

Post a Comment