Saturday, May 19, 2012

Study Hall

As the proctor for study hall at 2133 Maroneal, I settled in for a long day of stitching while the rest of the house studied.  All of us applied ourselves to the task at hand!  I got quite a ways on the Kelly Clark Nativity Camel.  I finished all the grid work on the background.  The three bottom borders and much of the "handler".  I will sit with it a but more tonight, but I am amazed at how fast this one is going.  (even though I should be working no the stocking!)  At least I am making some progress on one project!  Here is a photo of the finished sample by Amy Bunger ~
Love this one.  The elephant was my favorite, but now I think it is this camel and friend!  One question, why does he have a gift?  His King has a gift in his hand so this seems redundant...oh well, makes for a beautiful canvas!
Back to the salt mines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment